Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6/30/15 Tuesday update


  I'm not going to do anything for now since the market rebounds today,. Time for work and other things.

  It is the end of the second quarter today. The market goes no where. I've collected over 6 figures profit and went through the biggest drop in the year. Yeah, I was talking about yesterday.  I think it will take me a couple weeks to recover from yesterday's loss. But it is okay,  my overall strategy works with my emotion control.

  I'm very impressed with the commission I spent. It is around $1500. It will be a lot of less than the number for the last year.

   I have another vacation coming in 3 weeks. But I will do the same thing by not closing my positions.

   Plan ahead in order to trade less and relax.



Update at 1pm.


    No trade and I did a lot of talking. Time for more work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...