Monday, June 29, 2015

6/29/15 Monday update

  The US future suffered a lot from the Greek  Crisis. It can be a great test for my strategy.

  I have opened my blog to pretty much everyone in WXC where I kill the spare time when I don't trade.

  Now I kind regret it since I feel people are watching me from every direction. So I'm not sure how long I will keep writing. :-)

 I think I'm going to lose this week. It is about time to lose anyway after 13 week's winning record. What I try to do is to minimize the loss.

 Actually the market moves to my comfort zone after last night's wild ride.  As a result, I'm not in a hurry to do anything yet. Time to work.

I might do something later.



Update at 3:30pm:

   I'm pretty sure that I will end up losing this week.  I find my position very vulnerable when SPX has more than 40pts drop in one day. (If it drops 10 pts everday for 4 days, I can handle that situation well)

  By the way, I should have been more vigilant when I said the market was in my comfort zone in the morning. ( I thought it would have been like before,  150/160pts drop should be enough).

Now it is not comfort at all! haha!

  What I did is to add more short position today. If the market drops again tomorrow, I will just keep adding short positions until VIX goes to 20+.

  Some PP said: "哈哈,先卖一个,直播压力较大,不想当众出丑"

  I kind of knew where my readers come from before, now I  don't know really know after my action yesterday.  I prefer not to say my P&L anymore since I don't want to give myself extra pressure.









 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, no pressure. 不要有压力!In this kind of market, only shorts make money. Neutral might not be enough ;-), but still better than other positions.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...