Tuesday, June 2, 2015

6/2/15 Tuesday update

 People sent me the emails and asked the tricks and tips of the trading.

Here is the one:

  I used to jump to trade when I felt like that the market was strong trending in the early hours based on the experiences and charts and overall world market conditions.  You know,  I thought I was smart and can catch the trend earlier than others. I was Linda Raschke 's fan before and also a lot of others.
But the result is not consistent.

 Now I decide not to adjust or trade in the first couple hours until things really get cooled down for the day. Sometimes I trade in the last hour.

You see the result.

 So I haven't done anything yet today.




Update on 11:55AM:

 My gut feeling tells me not to trade today. Let's see how the market closes today. The positions are in balance anyway. I wanted to see whether I can get some quick ES/NQ points for my lunch.  I guess not. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...