Thursday, June 4, 2015

6/4/15 Thursday update

   I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't dare to trade. I'm afraid of losing.
Yeah, I often read that people should stop trading after winning for a while.  I'm getting a little cocky, but not enough to screw up my account.  

  I still have the gains for the week.  I want to see a winning week and that is why I've been careful.

  If I was a full time trader, that would have suck since I would have felt very bored.

   I will check the market in the last hour.


  Cool,  market is selling off. My account is $5K below the high.  (I set an email notification when there is 5K change in my account so that I can analysize the data later). 

 Update at 2pm:

  I just came back from lunch. I went to have a very spicy beef noodle soup by myself.

   Just FYI. I've adjusted 20% of my positions during the last hour of trading after no trade for two days. I need to do more tomorrow.

   Yup, I like the market action since I passed the test again. The DOW was down 170 pts. (0.94%), hmmmm, my account has less loss than that. If the market stays the same and up/down small range, I might be able to recover the loss. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...