Thursday, June 25, 2015

6/25/15 Thursday update

The account balance is higher than it was yesterday.  Here is the situation that I don't need to trade.
When the market moves towards my favorite, the balance is at 52 weeks  high. When it is not, I give back a little ideally or flat. That is what I called the income style trading.



Update at 1:10pm:

  I've been very frustrated with work. I'm stuck and need help. The person who knows the answer is simply not available. I grew very inpatient as the time went by. I didn't need to do anything for my positions. I felt horrible that I had nothing to do. 

  Now I feel better after the lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...