Wednesday, July 1, 2015

7/1/15 Wednesday update

   A strong uptrend day. I believe that we haven't seen today's high yet.
The position is pretty balanced and no trade is needed.  I will check the market later the day.

   Hmm,  I'm confident what I can do to make a steady income if I have no job. I don't need to speculate what the market will do tomorrow, or the next day or  next week like most people do. I don't need to eye-ball the chart to look for patterns to make a perfect entry or exit. I just adjust positions based on what the market tells me, which already happens and is a lot easier and reliable.


 Oh, well. I love my job. Don't give me wrong.

Update at 10AM.

 I was wrong and the market is not that strong after all.  I haven't done anything yet. I want to be careful and don't want to get hurt in the Grace drama. My positions are normal and I can add long or short later any time.

Update at 12:50PM.

 I added some short positions to protect myself from the market action after the NFP report tomorrow.  I 'm fine if the market goes higher but I need to be make sure that I'm protected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...