Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Some interest fact

  Sometimes we need to be far away from the market noise. I was away from the market breaking news and the market move up and down after the Fed notes and ended up to be ok.

  It reminded me a book I read before. "How I made $2000,000 in the stock market" by Nicolas Darvas. I remember that he said that he traded well when he was far away from the financial market commentaries and dancing worldwide. Maybe we don't need that many news everyday and we don't need to visit all the trading forums and fill our emotion with fear and greed either.

 We are going to be on the road again tomorrow. I'm going to take it easy and enjoy the trip and don't do any trading. I worry about my P&L next week.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...