Monday, June 8, 2015

6/8/15 Monday update

Haha.. a lot of people were talking about ASHR in the Chinese forum.  I can image how many people are so crazy about the Chinese stock market in mainland China. Oh, well. I might have missed the boat. But I'm not sure whether it is called gamble with one day  5% up/down or "invest".

 Just not for me. I'm seeking a steady return as much as possible. I'm stick to the US market. ( I play no individual stocks either). If something already proves to be working, why do I need to change?

That is called dedication and concentration. :-)


Update at 9:05am.

The market is weak. I was wrong last night. But I decide to wait later to see whether I need to do any trading.

Update at 10am:

The positions are under pressure now. I might end up losing this week. Oh, well. I expect that! so it is ok.

Updated at 11:00 am:

 Don't over hedge it!  I'm good for now. :-). Do some reading.

Updated at 11:40am

hmmm... the market is not very challenging. :-) I'm going for lunch.

Updated for the day:

   I need to finish some tasks at work now.  It is a losing day. But the loss is pretty small and doesn't affect me to carry on my normal life. I controlled it pretty well and I will be ok. No one wins every day and every week. I would have started to get worried if I don't lose money.

  I don't want to build my position very bearish. Two weeks are down already. I might close some short positions if the market continuely slides tomorrow.








 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why you changed your neutral strategy? Would that be better to deal with today? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...