Wednesday, June 3, 2015

6/3/15 Wednesday update

    My account is moved up/down less than $500 after the market pulled back from the high today.
Normally I would buy the pull back now (9:00 am) .  But I don't feel like doing any trading. The profit is good. The market in June? I'm not sure.

   I will wait until the last hour. Maybe I will do nothing.

Updated on 4:30 pm.

 I went to lunch with some old friends at 11:30 AM. When I came back, the market was already closed so I did nothing. Since I took 2 hour lunch break, I've worked hard until now!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Baby Sun!
    Enjoying your trader's insights. Thankyou.
    Can I ask- does your delta neutral strategy use options of the index?
    Keep up the good work!
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use weekly or monthly options? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...