Wednesday, June 10, 2015

6/10/15 Wednesday update

  It is so repetitive and boring. I end up making money again this week.

  I will not talk in details how I trade. It might not work anymore if everyone who reads the blog does the same thing. :-)

 But the key is to control the risk and emotion. The balance of the account reaches the highest YTD today.

When lose, just lose small. When win, win big.

I've repeated myself many times.  :-)

Update at 11am:

  I'm not doing anything today. Let the profit run. If the market rallies like this, I would want more later.

1 comment:

  1. Admire! Also good luck on your RE license exam! I kind of hope that you don't take the exam, just focusing your trades...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...