Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6/24/15 Wednesday update

I added some NQ at 4540 to hedge my short positions.

I don't think I need to do anything else for the rest of the day.  I can concentrate on my work, which is pretty easy for me.

I add one short position on ES on Monday and some NQs  long position today. That is what I've done so far this week. Maybe the commission is less than $30. I will have a winning week again. It is scary. :-)  The last weekly loss is dated back in March. I'm not sure how long it will last. But I will be ok if I lose a little money going forward.


Update at 9:20 AM:

 I bought more NQ. I'm happy for this pull-back. If you follow me and lose money, don't blame on me. :-)

Update at 10:40am:

 It is much better to buy NQ now. Oh, well. It is okay. I never get a good entry anyway. The balance is a little lower than it was earlier. But it is still higher than yesterday's balance (for now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...