Thursday, September 3, 2015

9/3/15 Thursday

  I was not able to do it as I planned last night. I struggled a lot and still can't do it. My method gives me a steady return and I don't want to try this new approach. I don't know what I should do if I close all today. But on the other hand, I should have closed all since it would have been almost 29K profit  for the last 9 trading days!

  I might reduce some long positions by the end of the day. 


11:20 am:

   Haha. You guys know why I give back the gains! It is all ME and no one can really help me. I don't want to be too harsh on myself at least I tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...