Wednesday, June 17, 2015

On the road

  I didn't have the stable internet access for the last couple days so that I shut down my blog before I left for the security reason. I've been in the forest. :-).

 I rolled over my positions to the Sep Contract on Monday morning before we hit the road again. It was a fun experience.  I was able to check the market condition briefly whenever I had 3 bars while driving in the country road. While camping in the woods, I only prayed that I would not be wiped out with all the gain I have.

My husband wanted me to close everything on the trip last Friday. But I didn't.   I knew I would lose this week when I rolled over the positions on Monday.  I checked the stock account today after we came back to the city today. HAHA!! what a roller coaster ride for my positions!  I actually am going to win this week? Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...