Tuesday, June 9, 2015

6/9/15 Tuesday update

What is the most important in the stock market?

The emotion control. 

Update at 9:00 am.

 I'm kinda busy at work and not very happy with it either.
The positions are in balance and I don't need to do anything.

Update at 11:30 am.

I'm just out of a long meeting. My schedule is pretty full every other Tuesday.
The market is moving towards my favoriate so that no action is needed. The most of the loss from yesterday are pretty much recovered.

I need to go to lunch since I have a busy afternoon.  No worries here.

Update at 4:40pm.


I was done with the meeting at 4pm.  The meeting was not that bad and was fun.
The market was not up that much.  But I'm pretty happy at my today's performance. Yeah, although I talk a lot, I haven't traded today. I joked with the pen pals that I have a method of "躺着赚钱方式".
Actually it really matters if we control our emotion better. In order to control the emotion better, we need to control the risks better.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...