Monday, June 22, 2015

6/22/15 Monday update

Back to work today.

I've made so much money in a short time in my own opinion.  It is even higher than Friday. I'm not greedy and I don't plan to increase the trading size either.

I think I will add some short position today at some point.  For now, I'm getting ready for work.

Update at 7:30am:

  Add one short when ES at 2117.75. I still have plenty long positions.

Update at 9:10am.

 I never get a good entry on the positions. But I will make them work. :-).

Update at 11:30am.

  I think I'm in balance and no more trade is needed.  The money comes way too easy for me either I'm humble or not. I will enjoy it while it lasts. I don't think it lasts forever.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...