Friday, June 5, 2015

6/5/15 Friday update

  The market had a very good come back at 7am.

  Update at 11:30am.

   The market seems dull now. But I have to admit that  I was nervous after the NFP number.
It took me half an hour to calm down. :-).  Yeah, I traded around 7am today.

    I have long positions and would like to add more short positions by the end of the day if the market closes higher or at the current level.   

   I don't see whole lot of momentum for the market going higher next week.  If I'm wrong, I will correct the mistake as usual.

   It is so sunny today!

Update at 12:50pm.

  Ok, I'm done! I added  some short positions as planned. I can enjoy my weekend now! (Not quite, I need to do some work for the company. :p)


 By the way, I've worked hard to balance my postions. It is not an easy job!

 




3 comments:

  1. Great to see you in action with ease. It seems hard to keep neutral in a down market. Any advice? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep practicing! Always consider the risk first before you trade.

      Delete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...