Monday, August 24, 2015

What really matters in the stock market?

   I believe that a lot of people were out of breath to watch today's market action. I was not panic since I was out on Friday morning. But I  pretty much "eye ball" the market for 3 or 4 hours. Yes, I built a tiny position and most of time I just watched and I didn't want to get hurt.

   Do we understand better now what really matters when we come to the stock market? We need to protect ourselves. Does any trading method matter? Trend following, Delta Neutral or blah, blah. I don't really think so. A lot of people probably were wiped out these past several days.

  I withdrew money out as I planned.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for dropping by.

    It is true, we will see a lot of wild swings down the road. But I don't think they are normal.

    I am very careful now after the big loss last week. People are panic and probably will be more panic in the future. But I still believe that people will eventually calm down and vix should go back to the normal range.




    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...