Thursday, August 20, 2015

Terrible loss.

I just had time to check my account now.

My account got a hit last time on June 29th when ES was 40pts drops.  I recovered it on Jul 11th and the accounts reached a new high.

Today I got another hit when ES 47pts drop. How long will take me recover this time? I have no timeline yet.  No pressure.

I will have to keep shorting the market.  Now I'm all humble again. Market is my teacher.

Mark this for my own benefit:
  http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/finance/3743937.html

It maybe my last post for a while if I can't recover it by maybe two month. I set a stop to close everything when this year profit is exactly my annual salary so that I can still brag that I make money in the market. :-)



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...