Monday, August 17, 2015

8/17/15 Monday update

  I got up at 7:30am. I missed all the good market action. Oh, well. I normally don't jump to action on Monday morning anyway.

  The balance is higher than Friday and there is no need to trade. That is why I sometimes said trading is boring . :-)


  Yeah,  time to work.


10:20AM:

  Wow. The balance just keeps going higher and higher.  I still will do nothing today.

1PM:
 
   Let the profit run. No trade. I'm pretty sure that I have another winning week.  If the market pulls back on Tuesday or Wednesday, I will add more longs. That is the plan as I mentioned on the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...