Thursday, August 27, 2015

8/27/15 Thursday

  The market rallies again. I normally got up at 6:30am but I just got up since I was hungry and looking for something to eat around 3am.
.
  We need to keep alert since $SPX is only several points higher than last Friday's close price. Anything is possible but just keep in mind where the market is.

   Anyway,  how did I do the bottom fish last several days? If you know Chinese, you can go to the site I mentioned before.  I decide not to visit there often since not many people have the same interest as me. They want quick money. Maybe they got the quick money last several days. :-)

  I bought a little on Sunday night,  early morning on Monday (yes, 10 minutes after the opening!), and Tuesday. then I started to hedge the position on Tuesday afternoon.

  I bought more yesterday with hedge.  That is why I said that my positions are very protected.

   I adjust the positions when I woke up at 3am today.

  As expected, Vix continues dropping and is at $25.9 now. It looks more normal to me.

   I'm good now and am on the right track. But I need to think about when and how to book the profit.

  How do you know whether your trading method works?

  Hmm, simple. Your account balance tells you. :-)  I saw my own weakness last week and am working on it.


 
   WOW! I missed the fun!  I went to have lunch with my friend.  What a wild ride! Hm, it looks like that I need to adjust more tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...