Wednesday, August 26, 2015

8/26/15 Wednesday update

What a week! Haha. It took me a couple days back to normal.  I felt like it was 2008 all over again last couple days.

Oh, well. I did much better this time. Yeah, I start to make money again with small positions. I'm much more calm. I have to say: "I'm good!" haha.

I don't want to trade much this week.  I got up and checked the market and wondered whether it will be like yesterday. But what heck, life is not about just trading.  I just came back from the morning walk and am feeling good. It was a beautiful day!

Now it is time to work!

10 AM:

 The market is much calmer than it was yesterday! LOL, I adjusted some positions while I was driving! If I can make money in my old style, I will still not change it. The only thing I will change is how I close the positions.

It was a wake-up call for me last week although I still have profits.

11 AM:

  I just called Vanguard to automatically transfer money biweekly into the fund as planned!

11:50 AM:

  We still need to be careful. My positions are very protected. I'm not in a hurry to get my loss back yet. I will keep testing the method and improving it to make sure that I will get some income even though the market is in the correction mode.



CNN Money reports



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...