Wednesday, August 19, 2015

8/19/15 Wed Update

  I added some long positions at 2074.5. People normally close or reduce the short positions. I could have done that but so far I still have rooms for more positions. I would like to make sure that my positions are balanced.I never get good entries. But I will make it work.

 FYI. When I said add long positions, they are not necessarily delta 1. You know what I mean if you play options.

 11:07 AM:

 No action is needed and my positions are in a good shape. Is it hard to make money in the stock money? I think it is  if you don't have a plan. Don't let the market force you to buy dip and sell short.

12:30 PM:

  I don't have a lot of action on the FED days.

股市又不是今天开了, 明天就不开了, 那么激动干什么?  :-)

2:15P M:

 Market Review: I'm waiting for my teammate for some direction at work.

It really is not easy to make money in the market! :-). How low will be oil price?

I give myself thumbs up for staying calm and thinking ahead of the time.
 
 
   
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...