Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8/18/15 Tuesday

I got up at 7am. The range is too small for me to do anything. :-)

Yeah. what else can I do? I don't want to throw the money away for something that I'm not familiar with. Hmm, I need to work otherwise I feel so bored.
 7:40 Am:

 I decided to follow my plan and I adjusted my positions( check out my Sunday post). I  think I will be good for the rest of the week for now. oh,  I will need to do something with my NQ positions later this week.



12:05 PM

 Added more long positions. (ES).

Something basic for your information.

 Chinese stocks slumped 6.15%, overnight.  So we don't expect Basic Materials/Energy would do good in general.  This morning the fact that Walmart cuts outlook hurt DOW. The European market was pretty range-bounded.

Go figure.

Question to you: Why the vix was up 5.8% today?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...