Sunday, August 30, 2015

8/30/15---8/31/15 Update

3:25pm: 

I had a good nap and woke up to see ES at 1972.

That is what I said: Adjust ourselves to the new trading range.

Perfect, the account balance is noticeable higher than it was on Friday.  

Time to get groceries for the next week.


(1943---- 1957)
8/31/15:

 6:50 AM :

 The market is traded in a range. I positioned myself for it so that the balance on the account is higher.

7:30 AM:

  I did my morning walk with hubby and dog.  Now I'm ready for work after coffee. I plan to add some short positions sometime this week. But I'm not in a hurry. Let the market adjust on its own. That is what I called "RELAX, 躺着赚钱。".

9:30 AM:

    One of the tenants reported that the basement is leaking this morning.  I ran into another tenant over the weekend in the shopping mall yesterday and she said the deck window is broken. Hm, it is not fun to be a landlord. Buying more properties? He is not so sure since he is the one who takes care of all the complaints last several years. But I don't want to much pressure from the stock market.



1:50Pm:


  Impulse is the devil!

 There is Tri-level Duplex on the market yesterday.  After talking to the agent for about half an hour, I was in a hurry to make an offer since there was one offer in hand, another offer coming tonight. The agent was so good or I was just too dumb and I planned to place an offer above the asking price.
Anyway, my husband stopped me.


 


 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...