Friday, August 28, 2015

8/28/15 Friday

 I went to a different facility to work today. I like the market range bound action so that I don't need to do anything.

 It is my turn to make some money now. :-). I need 7 weeks like this to make all my last week's loss back. Oh, well. I don't expect that! I need to work on how to lose SMALL!

I will take some action by the end of the day depends on the following situation.

1. If ES  > 1980, Add longs.
2. If 1975<=ES<=1980, Add less longs .
3. If  ES< 1975. Add Shorts.

That is my logic.  I like to plan things.

No guess, just action. :-)

Yeah, I did exactly what I planned to do at the restaurant. Good thing is that I had internet. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...