Wednesday, August 5, 2015

8/5/15 Wed update

I got up at 8am.  I'm suffering a bad jet lag now.

The market moves towards my favorite and I don't need to do anything. (I don't want to increase the trading size at this moment).

 I face a different challenge in the stock market compared to a lot of people in the trading. It is not hard for me to make money and I'm able to keep making money. It will be another winning week for me. I already have plans for tomorrow and Friday.  But the money comes too easy for me. That is the challenge. I become less cautious every day as the balance of the account reaches a new high.



2 comments:

  1. "...the money comes too easy for me. "

    Living dangerously- seems like you are trying to goad Ms Market to come after you....surely you don't want her to oblige! =:-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right.

      I am my Own Worst Enemy. I know that. :-)

      Delete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...