Saturday, October 3, 2015

Weekly review

  The market has been stuck in a range after the big sell-off on Aug 24th. The trading range for ES is 1860-2000. It has been a very big challenge for my trading method and habit. I survived but I would like to focus on changing some old habit.  It is really hard.

I need to ask myself the questions from now on.

  1. Did I trade after hours? 

        yes. It is necessary? no.

  2. Did I not book the profit after the amount is beyond the expected amount?

        No, I didn't book the profit.

        Why?
     
         I thought the market would continue going to my favorite for a while.

         What happened?

          I was wrong and  gave back some gain.   The Market didn't go to the direction as I expected.

  3. Did I reach my goal for this week?

     Yes.

  4. Did I spend a lot of time watching the market? Did I spend a lot of time talking on the forums?

  5. What else have I done besides playing stocks?  Did I have lunch with friends? Did I stay contact with friends? How many times have I cooked dinner?

  6. What's the plan for the next week?
  
Of course, I will not post all the answers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...