Tuesday, October 6, 2015

10/7/15 Wednesday

  I will watch for the range ES (1950-->1980).  If it reaches the upper range, I will add some short positions. I guess the trading volume for tomorrow will be light so that I don't plan to trade much if the range is still small like today.

  Watch for AA earning on Thursday.

Update at 7am:

  My goal for this week has been reached. I added one short at 1987 and I closed some long positions.
I will check the market around 10:30am to see whether there is any pull back.

  I should close all and build new positions after the AA earning.  I would probably feel bored if I'm all cash  between now and tomorrow.

  LOL. I learned some new lyrics, ironically it is from my Chinese website.

  

 Empty Vessels Make The Loudest Sound.

 

 Time to work.

 

 

  

 


3 comments:

  1. Are you trading futures instead of options now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, one of my coworkers name is similar to yours. I was shocked when I saw your comments and wondered how he knows about me trading!

      I've been trading futures and the options at the same time. Are you from WXC? What's your ID?

      Delete
  2. My id is 至远 there, i was reading your previous posts and saw you said will focus on option some time ago

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...