Monday, October 5, 2015

10/6/15 Monday Strong uptrend today.

  Yes. I traded before hours. (It is an useless effort to change the habit.). I added long at 1955 before the market opened when I got up. It was close to the opening but it wasn't.  I just can't help it although it went to 1955 in the normal trading hours.

 Today it worked. But I got into trouble by doing that before.

 The market stays above 1960 (ES) for the hour.  It is a bullish sign.

 I will come back at 11AM PST to check the market condition.


11:30AM:

  I'm starting to reduce the positions!   I only have 1 ES left at 11:40AM.  I will build the swing positions by the end of the day.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...