Saturday, October 10, 2015

Oct 12th---> Oct 16th Earning season

  • China’s consumer and producer price indices are reported on Tuesday, 13 October.
  • J.P. Morgan, Intel and Johnson & Johnson report quarterly earnings on Tuesday, 13 October.
  • The UK Labour Market Report is released on Wednesday, 14 October.
  • Bank of America, Google and Wells Fargo report earnings on Wednesday, 14 October.
  • The US Consumer Price Index is reported on Thursday, 15 October.


I think the market will rest for a while. Maybe it will be range-bounded. I will treat ES 1980 as the support and maybe 2020 as the resistance.

By the way, it was a beautiful Friday when we were on the boat. We threw goldlfish crackers into the water. A lot of sea gulls flew over to get the crackers.  I was bored and I waited for a good entry to open more positions for the coming week.

 I have a very busy schedule at work next week. I will be traveling to the different offices for the conference meetings. I probably will not update the blog.  But I still hope to make some money from the stock market.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...