Thursday, October 15, 2015

I can't believe it.

  Man, I traded so similarly as I did on last Thursday.

The only difference is that I cashed out my position in the early morning , then I went to the dog park.  I started to build the position again after I heard from radio that the market was up over 130pts after the Fed minutes last Thursday.

Today I  was at work. I knew it was a strong trend day and I closed my positions around 2010(ES) after the goal for the week was well reached.

 I started to build the position again in the last half hour for the next week. I even started with the same amount of the contracts as I did on last Thursday!

It is so repetitive!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...