Wednesday, October 7, 2015

10/8/15 Thursday update

  I'm changing. Yes, it is hard to change the old habit, but I've reduced a lot of positions after my goal for the week has been reached.

  When driving back to home,  I've asked myself why I'm not totally in the cash position today?  I don't get that much money from work in a week.  Once I got home, I login in the app and tried to sell all.

  But it is very slow in the after hours trading, my orders have not been filled.  As a result, I will close them all in the early morning tomorrow.  Until then,  I will call it a victory if the profit is still there. :-)

Action for tomorrow: Dump ALL POSITIONS and start over again after AA ER.

 Ok, I will trade if the range is beyond 1960-->1990 (ES) tomorrow if I don't close all.


Update at 7:40am:

 Cool,  I actually did it! I made money on both long and short. I'm pretty much all cash now! HAHA!
I feel really good.

 No more update today if I don't take any position.

12:45PM.

  Both my hubby and I sneaked out from work and went to the dog park in the morning.  I didn't bring my cell and I heard that the market was up 130pts from the radio and then I asked him to drive faster since I want to open some positions before the market closed. :-)

  We made it home around 12:45pm, I shorted  ES at  2005 and some other combination.  I stopped him while he was talking to me when I was at this bid and ask war. :-). Don't blindly follow me to trade.  Your money, your decision.  I think the market will pull back a little. but I can be wrong and I have been wrong many times.

   Now I feel better.  It is a very good day!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...