Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why I Blog?

   I've been writing this blog for a while. I realize that I need to give a reason why I did it. Trading is a very lonely game.  No one at work knows that I actually trade  and watch the market EVERY DAY:-).   I need a place to let it out.

  I'm here not to inspire anybody since I'm still a student to Mr. Market. As I get busy with the project
, I probably won't trade much. As matter of fact, I haven't traded as much as I did for the last two weeks. I'm just happy that I made money both on up and down days. It is huge for me :-)

 
  Here is me and my man(for now :-) ha! ha!). He knows nothing about stocks and the market! I've forced him listen to my market commentaries but he simply doesn't  care!  That is another reason I blog.

 


1 comment:

  1. Nice post, the lack of people to share my trading with is what motivated me to start blogging also.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...