Saturday, March 30, 2013

QuoteTracker

  I've used Quotetracker since 07 even after they ceased to provide the support in 11. I don't use any indicators and most of time I do my math using their raw data. I don't know why, I started to have the problem last week. I was too busy and too tired to find a solution on the week days.

  I guess I will try Ninjatrader which I played with several year ago if I have no luck with QT.  God, I hate this. I don't need the FANCY charts, all I need is RAW data.


Ok, switch day: 4/1/2013.
The raw data I got from NJ doesn't match what I got it from QT.  I finally fixed the QT issue.
I got the fix from:

   http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3499133#post3499133

But it  didn't work.  It asked me for optionExpress account which I don't have. Out of frustration, I just copied all the files over without  overwriting my existing QT files.  That solved the problem.

I need to back up the QT software so that I will never waste time like today. The more simple it is, the better. I will uninstall Ninjatrader now !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...