Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekly update(1,529.50-- 1,555.75)

   My guess last week for this week was (1530--1565). Lower range is pretty close. Unfortunately I shorted at 1530 on Sunday. My mistake actually started with last week. It really affects me mentally since I was repeating the same mistake I made last September.
   I have the worst performance week for this year. It is slightly better than the first week of January which only had 3 trading days.
  The market this week actually has provided very good trading opportunities.  But I'm just emotionally sick of it. I'm glad that this week trading is over for me.
   No, I'm not in cash position. (I have more than 20 contracts ES/Options). It is crazy that I'm able to keep my account nearly flat this week.  I will take it easy next week too if the trading range is the same.
  It is SNOWING here. Haha, that makes me happy.


 TGIF



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...