Saturday, July 11, 2015

Data is not lost.

   It is still in Google+. I have been coping the pictures one by one to put them into my local drive and upload  them back to the blogger.

   I have a lot of chance to review the old notes. It is a very good practice for me.

   There is no free meal in the stock market. I truly have worked hard to reach wherever I'm at now.

  Today the balance is at the highest YTD despite all the drama we've seen last couple weeks.  There is still a lot of uncertainty in the future. But I handle it better and better each time.

2 comments:

  1. 你是不可救药的乐天派,总是找出积极的一面。这大概也是YTD总新高的一个因素:-) 又学习了。谢!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will take me a long time to recover it. But I save them to the local drive first so that I can review the notes when I don't have internet. Yeah, writing everything down truly helps me trading. You should try that too.

      Delete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...