Sunday, July 5, 2015

Google really screwed me up.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/zpgHlbcvems

  I'm not aware that the pictures on the blogger actually are stored at picasa. I went to picasa and tried to change the permissions of the images from " Limited, anyone with the link (edit)" to something else. When I go to the blogger again, and I found all of the images are GONE!

 You can find some of my old post, all images are just GONE.

  It is too late and I did it to my personal stock dairy blog too. As a result, I've lost  9 years hard-working data! 

  I don't think I have time to update and maintain this site for a while.  I'm so exhausted and tired.

I don't even want to trade anymore.

  Google sucks!




2 comments:

  1. Baby Sun...
    You have lost the past, but you still have the future...
    (trying to cheer u up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. TST.
    I really don't know where to start to recover the images. I should have saved one local copies too. I've lost over 5000 pictures. Some of them are still randomely accessed from picasaweb. But they are garbage without any date. I really hate Google. I don't think they provide a lot of customer support for the free stuff from what I read yesterday. It is a big lesson for me. I hope that people who read my blog don't make the same mistake like me. I don't blame myself, I blame Google.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...