Thursday, May 21, 2015

No specific goal anymore.

 My account reaches the record high. I expect that I will just do the same boring thing until it doesn't work anymore.

 It really sucks to set a goal. Last weekend, I bet with my husband that we are going to do something in my way if I'm able to make 4K this week.  Oh, my god. It was one of the most stupid bets I've ever made with him and I will never do it again. It gave me a lot of pressure!  The goal of not losing money is so wonderful. I actually am able to bring more money home if I have that goal in mind.

  The market has been so dull this week. Although I reached my goal (I expect more to come tomorrow), it is not an easy money. 

  Ok, my goal next week is not to lose money, period!




Here is the chart. I will keep it uptrend as much as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...