Thursday, May 28, 2015

I already figured it out what to do tomorrow. Did I? LOL

   Just set the positions neutral by adding more shorts and closing some longs tomorrow. I will adjust my positions tomorrow. I have been slightly bullish until now.  I would like to be more bearish down the road. 

  Of course I will change the point of view if the market disagrees with me.

 I'm happy that I'm actually making money from this.  It is like to play games with the market. (I do a lot of  "if else" thinking when I open my positions).

Actually the commissions is $12, not $8. I think I can get more tomorrow. (let's find out). Considering it is a short week, I don't complain about the result.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...