Saturday, May 2, 2015

End of April, beginning of May!

   I'm pretty happy this year. I haven't made a major trading mistake that upsets me.  Oh, well, I have the what-if moments. Here is one example: I added the short positions on Thursday but I didn't add any short position yesterday. :-).   If I didn't do that, my account would have been much higher.

 Oh, well. I can't get perfect entry. The good thing is that I can adjust the positions later on. Check out the commissions. I'm pretty sure that my commissions will be a lot of less this year!

 I'm happy that I can control the loss pretty well when the market sells off.  That is really a good progress!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...