Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September lives up to 'rep' as worst month for stocks

September did little to change its reputation as the worst-performing month of the year for the U.S. stock market. After a run to a new record high on Sept. 18, stocks have been going down and finished the month in the red.
The Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index fell 1.6% in September, dropping from 2003.37 to 1972.29.  The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 0.3%, the Nasdaq composite plunged 1.9% and the small-cap Russell 2000 index is off 6.2%.
My account balance is 2K less than the balance on Sept 18th..
 
It is a positive month for me! 
 
 
Well. I'm not in a hurry going back trading yet. Actually I'm feeling good not trading anything.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...