Saturday, September 20, 2014

A good habit. :-)

 That is what I have been doing for years on Saturday morning. :-) I will spend some time to review my trade and the market condition.  I did pretty good with the emotion control this week and I was able to hold NQ futures from 4014 to 4100.  I think the trick is totally ignore the noise.  (YES, but it is not an easy thing to do. For instance we had the Fed meeting announcement on Wednesday this week. Check the chart then you will know what I mean! )


I will continue working on the emotion control by exercising at the GYM and focusing on my daily work and cooking good food and so on. I'm happy to see the positive return from my effort.


By the way, history does repeat itself in the market.  Give you some hint: Why did we see gap up yesterday and then the maket closed flat and NDX negative (-13)?


Ok, I will repeat what I did before until it doesn't work anymore. :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...