Saturday, September 6, 2014

CNBC Live

  I woke up really early yesterday and wondered what I should do my positions with the monthly Employment report news. They made it such a big deal and let my emotion running high. Actually I just needed to know the number.

  Oh, well. I did a little hedge after the market opened.  It worked well.  I'm doing the same thing next week and the week after the next week until it doesn't work anymore. Trading is not supposed to be exciting. It is a boring job. People try to make a lot of money in the market. I only want to get a little on a regular basis. If I'm not able to make money,  I want to keep the money I have.

 I left quite a few chips on the table since I didn't want to take the extra risk. I did the same thing last Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...