Sunday, September 20, 2015

I went to a fire pit party

last night with friends.We had a great time. Some of my friends mentioned investment and 401K plans. I found out some of them do trade stocks. After I talked about my trading ideas and the returns for the last several years, they were all "WOW" me. It just made me more cautious.  Some times I'm getting over confident and feel that I'm better than most of people. (Good thing is that my husband tolerates me). Actually that is a pretty stupid thought.  I need to be more conservative and careful with my positions.

But on the other hand, I think I will make money this week again if there is no fat finger. Ha! It is hard to change a person. :-)

After buying a house, I think my mind is to plan an Europe Trip with my hubby. Oh, well.he does the most of the planning.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...