Tuesday, September 1, 2015

9/1/15 Breaking down!

Not my trading account. :-)

Oil $3.4 off.
I hope that the DOW is at least 500 pts down by the end of the day.

I've not traded yet since the balance moves around 1%. (Yeah, it is amazing! ) Maybe the market provides a great opportunity for the day-traders.  But be careful!


I will check the market out in the final hour.

Yes, I did my morning walk in the rain.

11:30 AM

Stock market is such a dangerous place. I can't believe that I still have a good return this year.
I really want to close everything for the year!

But I know I would feel bored after a while and go back again!!

1:30pm.

By the end of the day. the loss is 2%. I didn't want to do anything anyway.
I made 2% yesterday. easy come and easy go, ES dropped 77 points for the last two days. I ended up flat.

I considered I improved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...