Wednesday, September 16, 2015

9/16/15 Update


Back to normal.  I will book some profit at SPX 1995-2000 if it ever gets there today or if the balance of my account is 5K higher than yesterday.
Until then, I will be busy with some other stuff:

1. Morning walk with my hubby now.
2. Set up for C and others. :-(.
3. Prepare the document for the appointment at 3:30pm.
4. Be good and positive.

I have been not in a good mood the past several days since there are a lot of things going not smoothly for me.

My client is very hard to work with in my side project. (On one hand, I had the attitude that I don't need your business, I do it for fun!  On the other hand , the more he acts difficult, the more I want to prove that I'm capable to do it.).

I was also assigned to do the impossible at work in my opinion.  The only thing that makes me happy is my positions in the trading account.  It is a steady income for now.

8:20AM:

  I will check the market in the last hour. Time to get busy with more important stuff.

12 PM:

   今天多了好多钱钱。 我老毛病就是得意, 不去BOOK PROFIT。 然后过几天钱钱又不见好多。 今天我要行动, 一定去克服这个老毛病, 过20分钟BOOK一点...我自己说的1995-2000。 真的快到了呢, 又舍不得了!今天真的改!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...