Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4/30/13 Day7 (1581.5---1592.25) Range

Here are  my entry points:    Exit points will be close to 1590 or I change my mind.









Update:  I closed some positions between 11am and 11:30am and then went to Zumba class.
But I didn't feel comfortable at the class so that I came back 15 minutes ealier to close my positions.  A woman's instinct is always correct.  I closed more at higher price!

I'm not posting the chart this time, (I need to do my work now). you can check it out on your own if interested.


My own notes last night:  I"m really struggling to buy dip at this level. I checked last several years data. The up momentum should at least last 1 more day,  That was why I bought dip around 7am.  What happened if I was wrong?   LOL. I had the backup plans.  The reason I came back earlier is that my position size was a little bit more than I can handle.

Ok,  I think I've shown enough my tradings.   I just realize that showing the real tradings from the real account  is very personal. I hope that you guys had fun with my blog. May 1th is a new start. All the best wishes to you!

2 comments:

  1. Now I see why you don't rely on charts - you're more focused on statistical patterns you've uncovered rather than visual ones on charts. :)

    So no more trade posts AND no performance updates? You're such a party pooper. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no more. I'm not selling any services here and I can consistently make money if I put the risk on top of everything.:-)


      Delete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...