Thursday, April 4, 2013

Trading is so difficult.

That are the words that my heart speaks, especially making consistent profit .

 If you still are on the way to make consistent profit, good luck to you! 

I feel very exhausted after spending numerous hours analyzing the market and 

making plans, not mention that I have a full time job.  

Now I'm taking it easy and let the market work for me.  I only do short swing 

trading going forward, hopefully I can still make some small money periodically.

Yeah, vacation is coming. I deserve one.

 

Take care, friends.


1 comment:

  1. Your trading has been great this year, but it shouldn't stress you out. I subscribe to the Al Brooks notion that the trading style that is best suited for you shouldn't induce too much stress, if any.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...