Monday, April 1, 2013

Trading summary for first quarter



1. Did I have a good risk Control?

    I pay attention to my account balance. Most of time my account balance is flat if not up, even today.
I feel like that I was a soldier when I trade in the market and I need to protect it. My money is limited.  

2.  Did I follow the market trend well?

   Most of time I did. Although I've played a little pull-back on the way. But I'm not and will not time the market. I will trade what I see.

3. Did I have good emotional control?

   No, I'm a woman.  But I try to avoid the same mistakes I made before. I lost $900 on Feb 28th to play YM future without thinking. I never did it in March.


Strategies:

   Just do one direction in some specific time-frame.If it is wrong, correct it right away (within one or two days).

2 comments:

  1. "3. Did I have good emotional control?

    No, I'm a woman."

    Haha! =)

    Our methods are different as I do time the market, but all good roads lead to Rome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as your methods can make you happy :-)

      Delete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...