Saturday, May 13, 2017

I'm a real estate agent in Seattle.

   By the way,  you know that I'm a software engineer beside trading stocks/futures if you read my blog long enough.  Probably you don't know that I've been a real estate agent in Seattle for the last two years as a part time job. :-)

   I've been living in the city for more than 17 years. If you want to buy an investment property in this area, please feel free to leave  comments or email me at judyshw@gmail.com.

   Seattle is a great place to invest.  Houses are cheaper than its neighbor Vancouver and San Fransisco and has a great potential since there are so many high tech companies that move here. The value of my own investment properties goes up a lot and still has the potential to increase more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...